ASSOCIATE FACILITATOR & COACH
Patrick is a transformational educator, an accredited trainer, speaker and motivator. He is renowned for working with business to improve productivity through better communication and collaboration skills.
With decades of experience as an educator and executive, Patrick possesses an innate ability to speak to both the hearts and minds of those he works with.
His passion is to facilitate a deep understanding of what collaborative learning is and to equip leaders and team members with the skills to work well together for greater organisational impact.
Patrick’s groundbreaking book “The WID Factor, Why I do what I do?” is for anyone who wants to better understand themselves and those around them. His book guides readers through a process for transformation (The Integration Movement) and enables us to understand our own WID Factor, to idenitfy our own motivations and to understand with clarity, how this impacts us and others we work with. The challenge his book lays down is to observe and identify what triggers particular personal qualities to be dominant at any given time and in turn, supports people who think differently, to work together to achieve common outcomes.
The WID Factor has been used successfully nationally and globally by:
- Organisational leaders and teams
- Those seeking to improve relationships with significant others in their life
- Masters Education
- Bachelor Theology
- Associate Diploma Philosophy
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Accredited Trainer Enneagram Narrative Tradition
- Accredited Professional International Enneagram Association (IEA)
- Global Academic Faculty Member Mundo Enneagrama, London (UK)
- Outgoing President International Enneagram Association (IEA)
- Member International Enneagram Association (IEA)